.Lady

Shela
Female
19101989 > Libra
.Craves
SOMEONE/MONSTER presence more.
To meet my Beloved Sebastien again.
Get my license by my 20th Birthday.
To have a great 19th Birthday celebration with the love ones
get new flip phone
have more dates with him
create more memories with my dearies
earn more
to know who are my true friends.
For once, get to meet Jonny Live.
To have more patience and take things slowlybr>

.My Buddies

Ashpierre BFFL
Syaz
LiSZ
Fatin
NaddieSP:LinASP
Faruqq
Izzy
naNa
Valarie
Joyce
LennyHun
Fadilah
Nasuha
TizBe
HazelDarling
Fawly
Tasha
Shazlyn
Mat
Nishah
Kak Siti

.Those Memories

.Chit-Chat



.Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* ladygalaxy*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: JS* AS*
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

wednesday
Wednesday, June 07, 2006

today, skool was okay. had few tests. came home and watch some drama then fall asleep and got awake by syazana to go to the mall. get hair cut and before leaving, saw jonny on cam! damn. he looking good! love his hair. he got it dyed! lovely dear.. niwaes, too bored did a survey. its been long. more to update tomorrow...

Three schools I went to:
*Griffiths Primary School
*Junyuan Sec
* ITE college east simei

Three things in my handbag:
*My black n blue butterfly wallet
J
*Eyeliner
* My Baby, Handphone

Three things I do when I’m stressed:
*listen to loud music
*sleep
*shop and shop and shop!

Three places I go on a daily basic:
*school
*syazana’s crib]
*home

Three favourite fruits:
*apple
*longan
*grapes

Two names I go by:
*shela
*ela/share-la[call by dino n some mates]]


Three of my favourite food:
*chicken rice
*Swensens’ food
*anything that has Chicken.. I LIKE

Three things I’m wearing right now:
*my roxy pants [[ just came back]]
*mango top, light brown
*my favourite bracelet and necklace

Who is in the house with me?
* my lovely mom, dad,two lil bro and grandma...

who am I thinking of right now?
*hehehe dino!!

Who did I last talk to on the phone?
*ida...

Who was the last person I uttered love to?
* cant remember

Who do I wish I am with right now?
*dino.hehe.

Who gets on my nerves most in school?
*the minahs in my class....

Where is my phone?
*beside the keyboard

Where do I sleep?
*in my own room

Where is the place I took a ride to?
*east point with syazana

What was the last thing I ate?
*ripple ice cream....

What colour shirt am I wearing now?
*light brown

What is the closest item to me that is blue?
*my sister’s sofa bed

What do I like most about school?
*meeting grace and gossip!

What is my favourite colour?
*is it pink now?

What do I wear most often, jeans or shorts?
*Jeans

What was the last movie I watched?
*fanna!!

When did I start school?
*on the first day I start kindergarten

When did I last go to the mall?
*just. Had haircut. hehe

When did I last burn something?
*burn? I have no idea

PEOPLE I CHOOSE TO DO THIS:
*fatin! [but she have no blog]
*grace!![if she ever have the time]
*syazana[its ur term break babe, do it!]



13 favourite darlings:
1.syazana
2.dino
3.grace
4.jonny
5.ashreen
6.nasuha
7.asari
8.khafir
9.kuz cica
10.kuz mat
11.fatin
12.andrew john
13.alexis


How did you meet 2?
*[dino]- at work place

What would you do if you NEVER met 6:
*[nasuha]- I will not learn to laugh none stop!!!!

What would you do if 2 and 9 dated:
*[dino& kuz cica]- hehe. He is 18 and she is hmm, 22? She know me well to
:)

Did you ever like 8:
*[zhafir]- HAHA. No. he is like a bro.*cheers*

Would 1 and 5 be a good couple:
*[syazana & ashreen] – wow.! INTERESTING!!

Is number 11 gay/lesbian:
*(fatin) hell NO!!

Would you tell secrets to 4:
*[jonny] why not. Its been a good 5 years friendship. Wasn’t it? He know a lot about me though we are so far away. HE ROCK MY SOCKS!

What is your first memory of 3:
*[grace]- memory? Theres too many too mention. Still remember our first day hanging out together at school. Fucking funnie!Glad I met her!!

Do you know any of 1's family members:
[syazana]- hell yeah!! Her grandparents, her dad,mom, auntie, uncle, nephew, cousins.!can I just say everyone in her family?

What's 10's favorite color?
*[kuz mat]- RED? :s

What would you do if 9 confessed he/she likedyou?
* [kuz cica]- I know she love me, and I love her too!! Mwah!

What language does 3 speak:
* [grace]- malay.chinese.english. she may be chinese, but she talk malay GOOD!!

When did you last see 7:
*[asari]- in skool, walking and hiding from me behind a tree. Gessh. I can see u!

Is 12 single:
*[andrew john]- he is.
:)

Where does 8 go to school:
*[zhafir] ICAS-International Cuisine Association of Singapore a Chief!

Are number 7 & 8 best friends:
* [asari&zhafir) Hell YEAH!! Like bro!!

Who is 5 in love with:
*[ashreen] – too many to mention~~ but atm, JOAKIm!!

What is your last memory of 13:
*[alexis] going to Swensens Orchard with her at like 1 am in the morning? Hehehe..and talking on the phone for hours!!


Have you ever hooked up with 4:
*[jonny]- sigh.wad a question?
L have yet to see him live.

What is your relationship with 2:
*[dino]- good fren? Best fren?bro n sis? Shopping,dinner,movie partner? Everything!
:)

How old is 11:
*[fatin]- she is 17 this year! Same bday as me. 19oct!

How close are you with 1:
*[syazana] she is like my twin! My younger sis! We know each other since we were born!hehe and still having good friendship. Will always have..

What is your favorite memory with 4:
*[jonny] those time when we chat for like 7-8 hours long none stop and seeing each other on cam and talking on mic and texting everyday and the moment he confess the truth! You’re a sweet Guy.

Who's 11 best friends with:
*[fatin] this is easy… Me
:)

What's about 2 that you like:
*[dino] his lovely and stylish hair!! And sense of humour. And his smile. And the way he dress and the way he make me happy every seconds.and the way he dance. And the way he call my name,share-la .i donno. He is so
:)


11:17 PM