IM BACK BLOGGING!! have been lazy lately to blog, but since grace being so kind to change for me my template, I will keep you guys updated here!! Niwaes, there’s so many things been happening that I can’t be bother to do update them down here. Let’s just start from this day itself, 19 Oct 2006! Today, FATIN N ME turn 17!! Wooohooo! And yesterday I had an early advance celebration with cruise mates at work. There were dino, azari, apit, syahrul, hirme, fezah, fedah, cik, cik yan, cik fendi and me! =) We were just sitting arund waiting when I saw my sis holding on to a box of cake and from far they start singing already! I was looking around cause dino went to the toilet. They ask me to blow but I waited for him and from far he shout SABO!!!! And im like, oh shit, not him and the cake on me! Then cut with my kuz, and everyone had a piece and as I could see the reflection of the glass door, I could see dino beside me standing and wanting to smash the cake that I shout and he smashed and wish me happy 17 birthday. We all went outside and I had more sabo from apit, sufian and din! I couldn’t run away from them! Then I left and when I reach home, I quickly get clean and wash my hair like 2 times! There’s too many cream and chocolate on my hair and face and body! All thanks to them! Thanks guys. And then when the clock strikes midnight, FATIN CALLED!!! We planned earlier to talk to each other when it strike 12am! And we sing to each other and got excited everytime we got a text! Haha!! Thanks to this people for texting me strike midnight till 530am! =azari Must appreciated guys! I reach skool at 1130 and grace come to pick me up and we sit on the ground floor till 1pm! Met ashreen and she pass me a card which is lovely done, thanks babe! Then, we sit and look at guys and talk. Had lots of fun! Met agil while he was walking and he wished me again. He look good! Haha! In class ofp now and im so bored! Thanks to those who wished me on msn! =asari NIGHT OF CELEBRATION!!! Last minute plan and Faruq ask me out for buke and I asked grace to tagged along, Break fast at swensens’ and I really miss the food and was so happy to be able to be with my new best friend on my birthday. We then waited for the lorry and went to marine parade and then off to woodlands. We took lorry and its open air! Faruq and me loving the wind but not grace. We then talk and laughed and make joke and take pics. Lots of fun! Then sent faruq off at 1030 and waited for grace cause she tagging along to swensens’. Before that meet kuz and mazlan and they pass my birthday gifT! Woohoo. And then we went off to town and walked down to Swensens and seeing apit,hirme,hidir,azari,fezah,fedah but not dino. While waiting for him, talked to grace and sis just say Then we left at arund 230 and send them back and reached home at 330. gosh, I had lots of fun today, thanks guys! Especially grace, for being there for me and hanging out with my cruise mates! Ur welcome to the club anytime! ;D Got home and text with dino all the way, and went to bed! And to the rest who have wished me, thanks for making it a meaning ful day guys. [[if only jonnyy…..]]
=along
=dino
=yana
=fatin
=safarina
=wan
=mom
=cica
=thuiraya
=huda
=nur
=syazana
=grace
=apit
=ira
=chee leng
=faiz
=faruq
=dino’s mom
=agil
=hidir
=atiqah
=annie
=Grace again!
=rina
Oh well, heres are the pictures from my celebration! I just love chocolate cake!!! YUMMMy!!!!!!