.Lady

Shela
Female
19101989 > Libra
.Craves
SOMEONE/MONSTER presence more.
To meet my Beloved Sebastien again.
Get my license by my 20th Birthday.
To have a great 19th Birthday celebration with the love ones
get new flip phone
have more dates with him
create more memories with my dearies
earn more
to know who are my true friends.
For once, get to meet Jonny Live.
To have more patience and take things slowlybr>

.My Buddies

Ashpierre BFFL
Syaz
LiSZ
Fatin
NaddieSP:LinASP
Faruqq
Izzy
naNa
Valarie
Joyce
LennyHun
Fadilah
Nasuha
TizBe
HazelDarling
Fawly
Tasha
Shazlyn
Mat
Nishah
Kak Siti

.Those Memories

.Chit-Chat



.Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* ladygalaxy*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: JS* AS*
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

#30
Friday, November 24, 2006


Last night was a fun night, 231106 ~ left schools at 1 plus and then head to tampines mall with grace and met mom and my brothers and cousins there. They went off except for mom, and she brings us around to shop. She bought for me new Levis jeans. Thanks mom! And its like $169? And got sign up for it and got a free stuff which is nice. Then while waiting for Dino to text to tell me to get ready, walk around and got some cds and vcds. I like one billabong shirt but mom say it is not nice cause it seems to have a messy design. Haha! So bought new earring and stuff and left at around 4. Then head home and get ready. I did not know that it is going to rain so ya, it was raining at town. Met Dino at 4+ and we walk to Lucky Plaza finding Mp3. and after that we had late lunch or early dinner at Swensens. Gosh, finally! I miss the food there. The last time I was there was when I went there with Ricky n Fatin for an ice cream and yup, that was like on the 21stOct. So Jaya was there, and we ate and walk around again and we both went back to Tampines. Had lot of conversation. We were catching up with what we miss and yup, no secrets! We told each other our problems and our life. Well, Dino talk more cause he always do. I just listen. Hehe! And then, reach Simei and took cab home. Then, Dino left around 9 and head home as he meeting his members. And I was stuck at home till midnight uploading his Mp3 and my Ipod. Great night with Great memories. *19days*
FRIDAY

Reach school and normal stuff, head to class and study. Exams starting soon already and im worried about my BSA n OFP! Left this two. Im okay with EFW! CSC is over and for today, after school heading straight to work, then after work, straight down to town for a movie and supper till late night. Normal stuff we do with the Cruise mates.

Plans for SATURDAY

Plan for this day will be that, im going to Puteri Gunung Ledang! I wonder which actor and actresses I will see there.

11:20 AM