I’m sorry for the late update. I do not know why but I get lazy when updating at home and I prefer doing a draft at skool. Well, I think maybe because the lesson are like super boring! Now I’m scared about that my exams are coming. Yup! Its not even less than a month! And yet, I’m having fun. I promise to study at home when I’m back from skool, okay, niwaes, currently I think I have PASSED ROLLER BLADE!! And thanks to faruq, fatin and nic for teaching me on Tuesday. Yup. Finally I went on Tuesday and no kidding, that was my first time! Though I have bruises on my left hand and I’m feeling weak on my leg, but its fun and its our new hobby to go East Coast every Tuesday for it!!! Can’t wait! This coming Tuesday, sis and partners are joining us! Hell out of fun I bet. Work was okay yesterday. Glad everything went normal only that everyone realized that my leg was weak. Still, great seeing them. There is nothing to do today. No plan. Wad a boring Thursday for me!! Tomorrow straight after work, heading to family chalet for birthday celebration and I bet its gonna be fun gathering with them and I heard they order 3kg of royal cake! mY favourite!! Might be sleeping over and pictures will be uploaded soon. No worries there! For now, take care and ash, cant wait to see new changes in u on Monday!! CHEERS BABE!!! NOW! I KNOW WHO ARE MY REAL FRIENDS AND TO THOSE WHO LOVE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF ME, PEOPLE,THANKS FOR ALL THE YEARS! I’M AINT STUPID IF U THINK I AM! ITS OVER! GOING OUR SEPARATE WAYS TILL U GUYS REALISE WAD HAS BEEN HAPPENING! IF U THINK IM CHANGE, ITS ALL CAUSE OF ONE REASON! HOPE U GUYS HAD FUN TAKING ADVANTAGE OF ME FOR ALL THIS YEARS
~
