.Lady

Shela
Female
19101989 > Libra
.Craves
SOMEONE/MONSTER presence more.
To meet my Beloved Sebastien again.
Get my license by my 20th Birthday.
To have a great 19th Birthday celebration with the love ones
get new flip phone
have more dates with him
create more memories with my dearies
earn more
to know who are my true friends.
For once, get to meet Jonny Live.
To have more patience and take things slowlybr>

.My Buddies

Ashpierre BFFL
Syaz
LiSZ
Fatin
NaddieSP:LinASP
Faruqq
Izzy
naNa
Valarie
Joyce
LennyHun
Fadilah
Nasuha
TizBe
HazelDarling
Fawly
Tasha
Shazlyn
Mat
Nishah
Kak Siti

.Those Memories

.Chit-Chat



.Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* ladygalaxy*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: JS* AS*
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

DINO SURPRISE n SAT BORED!
Saturday, December 23, 2006

So yesterday, I was like WORKING and was feeling cold. I can see that I was recovering but I was protecting myself from getting sick again so I was listening to Dannyal when I was like freaking bored last night. I slept at 3am! Hahaha. Was chatting to Dear Jonny. Catching up old stuff. We were like laughing how we know each other to almost hmm 6 years? About to and I was laughing how it kills us when we dun chat for a day. We always planned and wait up for each other. It sux to be 8 hours apart. When im about to go school, he fast asleep. So it is always me staying up till late night which im getting use to it during this holiday. Oh well, so during break, I went to have lunch with my normal mates. My sister and Azari and Shukri and Apit and I so wanted to get well that I ate porridge again and had ‘’air badak’’ as always and then have juice drink. So yesterday work was like so ‘’passenger-less’’. Lots of them did not check in. So I sat there and just do my drawing and texting ppl. I keep looking at the clock wondering to myself whether dino out from his camp or not. So sis called me and she asked me to go bank and Shukri accompanied me and we were walking around the mall. Just when I was to turn to my counter, the automatic sliding door were open and someone shouted ‘’ASSALAMUALIAKUMMMMM~~~~~!!!!’’ I turned and my jaws dropped! I was shocked to see it was DINO! Oh gosh. Cant believed that he dropped by when he just out. I wasnt even thinking that dino would come cause when he text last night, he say maybe he wont be out so I assume that way but I was WRONG! He did not came up to talked to me. He just walked pass me but I know what was that sign. Everyone crowd around him and start snapping pics of him cause of ya, his Botak hair! I just sat there reading my newspaper and talked to Shukri. Then when I looked at him. He smile so wide and winked. I just smile back. So he went around work place and normal stuff he do, shout here and there. And people look at him 3 times to even realise that was Dino. Haha! So he came and left at 745. and I still did not talked to him yet. I dunno wad I was thinking and feeling. So I remind myself not to miss this opportunity to talk to him after not seeing him for 2 weeks! Then I ran to him while he was walking to bike and shouted his name the way we always do and he turn and shout, ‘’Share~la’’! gosh. I miss that. We looked at each other and were spotting changes. While of course there were more changes in him then me and he was like ‘’Did u cut ur hair short again?’’ and I smiled. He realised it even when I just cut 2 days ago and we did not see each other for like 2 weeks!’’ and we talked for like 20 minutes non-stop. Theres so many to talk about. Then it was like so hard to say bye again. He reached home and we continue texting non stop till i reached home from the movie. Haha! Watched night at the museum! Then the next morning, I woke up at 9 cause I realise my phone was off all night. Did not realise batt was flat! And then text dino and we continue texting till noon. Hahaha!

Today Saturday and im STAYING HOME ALL DAY!! When there is no religion classes at home! Stay home watching tv with mom and bro and surf the net and play Monopoly all night. Tomorrow work and Dino will be there also. Woohoooo~~~

HAPPY 19th BIRTHdaY to ALVIN!!!!! On 24 DEC!

AND tomorrow! To those who close to me will know! Its exactly 2 YEARS!!!!

10:23 PM