.Lady

Shela
Female
19101989 > Libra
.Craves
SOMEONE/MONSTER presence more.
To meet my Beloved Sebastien again.
Get my license by my 20th Birthday.
To have a great 19th Birthday celebration with the love ones
get new flip phone
have more dates with him
create more memories with my dearies
earn more
to know who are my true friends.
For once, get to meet Jonny Live.
To have more patience and take things slowlybr>

.My Buddies

Ashpierre BFFL
Syaz
LiSZ
Fatin
NaddieSP:LinASP
Faruqq
Izzy
naNa
Valarie
Joyce
LennyHun
Fadilah
Nasuha
TizBe
HazelDarling
Fawly
Tasha
Shazlyn
Mat
Nishah
Kak Siti

.Those Memories

.Chit-Chat



.Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* ladygalaxy*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: JS* AS*
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

A.J.D
Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Life have been kinda complicated and weird. Now, im hanging out with my cruise mates most of the time and mates from outside. Been hanging out with ashreen, alvin and mom a lot. when im with them, its hard not to think of him. I break the record of not cotacting him for more than 1 week. We were not even fighting, its just that, we giving each other a time rest. So many things happen. From misunderstanding to fights! for the first time, fatin hurt me and I feel bad. I was out at town and things happen. I have been on the phone everynight with some guys mates. I miss my conversation session with grace and ashreen the most. Haven seen them for quite sometimes..

Today I was put at town again and I had great times.

Jonny has been busy and I miss him so.. how I wish he know that im not pissed at him of not being arund for this pass few days. Dear, I understand…

Dad talk to me earlier and he give me a hard decision ever. All I could do is to cry about it and think….

TOMORROW WILL BE MUSE CONCERT! GOING WITH SYAZANA, SIS, AZARI AND FEW OF HIS MATES! LETS SEE WHO IM BUMPING TO THERE……

I miss texting you

I miss calling you

I miss hanging out with you

I miss helping you

I miss fighting with you

I miss shouting with you

I miss crying over you

I miss getting hurt from you

I miss solving our problems out

I miss laughing with you

I miss you smiling at me

I miss you winking at me

I miss cycling with you

I miss going to the movie with you

I miss you calling my name

I miss looking at you

I miss you calling me beautiful

I miss taking pics with you

I miss sitting with you

I miss shopping with you

I miss sneaking out at night just to meet

I miss those time when you sleep on my lap

I miss those time when you lying on my shoulder

I miss giving you massage

I miss holding your hand

I miss you saving me

I miss you caring for me

I miss you cheering me up

I miss talking to you for hours

I miss mixing songs with you

I miss you singing at me

I miss your voice

MOST IMPORTANTLY

I miss you so badly that no words can describe it

1:13 AM