.Lady

Shela
Female
19101989 > Libra
.Craves
SOMEONE/MONSTER presence more.
To meet my Beloved Sebastien again.
Get my license by my 20th Birthday.
To have a great 19th Birthday celebration with the love ones
get new flip phone
have more dates with him
create more memories with my dearies
earn more
to know who are my true friends.
For once, get to meet Jonny Live.
To have more patience and take things slowlybr>

.My Buddies

Ashpierre BFFL
Syaz
LiSZ
Fatin
NaddieSP:LinASP
Faruqq
Izzy
naNa
Valarie
Joyce
LennyHun
Fadilah
Nasuha
TizBe
HazelDarling
Fawly
Tasha
Shazlyn
Mat
Nishah
Kak Siti

.Those Memories

.Chit-Chat



.Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* ladygalaxy*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: JS* AS*
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

dance and agil
Tuesday, January 09, 2007

so today, I woke up at 730 am and why, cause of the disturbance I got from my sister and mom and mainly, the constructions under my block! I stay at the 2nd storey so its loud and its just outside my bedroom window. I do not know why everytime I have holiday, there is construction. That time was lift now this. How unlucky I get? So get ready to watch performance at ite simei. Got out form house at arund 11 and head to the dance studio. Bump to lots of people. =) BAI, Fuad, Farid, Hanafi, Dannyal, the dancers, and usual people. Faruq and Agil. And worse ever! DANIel Ong! Of all the people, I see him studying in that skool. ARGH! Memories strike back. Watch the performance with Ashreen n Ain n Safarina. After the thing end, went to meet up with Agil. He asked whether I wanna tag along to take his salary at Raffles and since I got no plan, I agree. Went to have lunch at café 1 but I lost my appetite cause stomach was kinda full with the sweet ice milo. Haha! Agil joined and bumped to Daniel o a lot of time ah! It sux. Most of them who were with me, know about him.after the chilling, took the bus 31 to Tanah Merah mrt and ah, daniel o took the bus also ah and we even stop at the same bus stop and took the same train! Idiot!!

Walked around Raffles City then to Marina Square then to Suntec City Hall and get shirts for my sister and gosh, Agil dad called and ask me whether I wanna tag along for dinner, i was speechless and Agil say okay. Aiyo. I was kinda scared meeting friends parents and especially if it’s a guyfriend. We walk, talk, laughed and have lots of topic. I wasn’t even speechless. I feel happy having him around me. Niwaes, the dad fetch us and I love the car!! The door are automatic and its so comfortable inside. We went to Geylang for dinner and the parents are so kewl especially the dad. HAHA. They asked few questions which im glad I could handle it. The dad asked about what do i look in guy face? Whether I care about the gothie and stuff and agil metion, dino. The chicken rice is nice and they drove me back home. Talk more to agil in car and he have cute brothers. Its runs with the family..hehe

Di antara kita akukah yang bersalah
Hinggakan kau pergi tanpa kata-kata
Mungkinkah caraku melukakan hatimu
Maafkanlah daku oh sayangku
*
Di manakah janjimu itu
Yang kau ingin bersama
Ke manakah kasih sayangmu itu
Yang sedang dilemma rindu
*
Sampai bilakah aku harus menanti
Sampai bilakah aku harus menagis
Sampai bilakah aku harus menanti dirimu
Sampai bilakah cinta kita begini
*
Ku mengharapkan kepulanganmu
Ke manakah arah cintamu itu
Yang telah kita bina bersama
Untuk kita berdua
*
Kembalilah wahai oh sayangku
Ku kirimkan doa dan restu
Kembalilah sayang pada janjimu
Dirimu tetap ku tunggu


8:39 PM