Recently, I have been slacking a lot at home! All I do is sleep and be awake only past noon unless on Friday and Sunday when I have to work. So anyways, last night went over to KK hospital. Congrats to Abang Capit and Kak Yanty! You have brought a beautiful gal to the world name, nor’ aqilah marsya~! She so the Adorable!! [Pics will be uploaded when comp at home is okay].
I’m still deciding love. It’s hard to leave. I’m still too young to be on my own. I need my Family around! I need you. How am I to leave all this behind?
I miss you so bad. When we met, I went speechless. I have no idea what to talk cause your always away that I dun have you by my side like I use to. It’s so awkward. Every time we meet now, it’s like the first ever conversation. We dun play or fool around cause things change, but memories of us, are always in my heart. And we know that we miss having each other around and we always have each other back.
I have no idea what the hell is wrong with you now? We fight over stupid stuff that I’m still wondering why you would say such stuff. I did not know what I did wrong? Now, I dun even know what’s happening with your life and what your up to? Will there be a next fight? I wonder…
G~see --> Babe! Stay strong. I know you are. I know your going through a hard time there but always remember, that I’m here for you. You keep me update okay? It hurts to see you cry. I feel the pain. Though we hardly meet now, I’m still around caring about you aite?
AshPierre--> I’m so looking forward for our shopping tomorrow!! Haha! It is always great to have you around, crapping and laughing always!! YOU ROCK MY SOCKS AH!!!