Today was indeed a good day! I had a blast. Planned to meet ash at twelve but since izzy,jazrul and grace going to ite simei to apply and stuff, I decided to go along with it. Supposed to meet at 11 but then grace was still sleeping, to cut it short we met at only arund 145pm! The longest time we waited for someone. While waiting, izzy joined and we walk arund tampines mall and I got few stuff at Esprit and was hungry that we went to mac and talk about rides and stuff. Had great laugh. Then off to ite simei and blah blah blah blah and left at arund 3 cause ash needed to get few stuff done at city hall area so we went there and took cab. Talked to wan,faruq on my way there and went to this building at its 32 storey high and the first question ash asked was,’eh the lift isit inside or can see through outside?’ ahah. She is afraid of heights so ya. Hehe. And we start taking pics at the toilet and walk arund and ash felt like she in cruise. Then we walked arund and head to Airport to eat at popeye’s and the chicken is yummy! Thanks Ash. And ash started laughing cause I was so happy when I saw the tv. They showed popeye and I got excited and watch then head to starbucks and took the skytrain. Then bought few mags and read them at Starbucks. Gosh. ash brought the ‘North’ book she had about her dreams and wad happen when we met them and all and SHELA MISSES ALF TUOHEY! ASHREEN MISSES BEAU MCCLEISH! Argh. Memories of them stirke back. Its already 2007 and the last time we met them was 6 September 2004! See how long it is? Gosh! and the last time we talk was when the clock strike past midnight when it was 2005! Those moments, I wish for it back!! Then we sat and talked and laughed and left to tampines mall and get few cd for myself and we went past the shop where they sell perfume! Ashreen been aiming for the paris hilton where I been aiming for britney spears. I want to smell it again that I went in and the first thing I smell was Fantasy by Britney Spears and the salesgal that assist us remember us as those gals who been aiming for those perfume. Haha. And finally, I got myself the perfume! FANTASY BY BRITNEY SPEARS! And as for ashreen, I got her an advance birthday gift though its all the way till May! And I got her PARIS HILTON perfume for a gift! Then I smell DKNY, alamak! THAT’S GONNA BE THE NEXT ONE!! So the red delicious! Then we walked off to interchange and we stand at our middle stand stop and gosh, ash spotted this cicak! That’s the most ‘’eeeee’’ cicak ever cause it have like spots!!! Got home and no one was home and I started cleaning room cause I was in the good mood! Why? I cant wait for jonny to be online and its cause its his BIRTHDAY TomoRROW! 5 January! MYPRINCEJONNY turns 20! Teenage life over dear and we chat the whole time and I feel so happy when he is arund cause I think less of my problems and when he is arund I can talked about anything! we are so far apart but still, I feel so near to him everytime we chat. He taking a nap before work and gonna head club after that. See how fast he grow? I know him when he was 15!now its, wow!! Jonny, remember wad u always tell me ‘’nothing is impossible. Good things comes to those who wait and one day our dreams will be reality. Together we will wait! ‘’ Im having a bad stomach pain now cause I ate the whole piece of royal cake infront while chatting to jonny and now, its already midnight in Singapore! 8 more hours to jonny bdae in UK! MESSAGE TO Mates ASH! SYAZ! GRACE! JONNY! You make me feel happy every single day! It is time for me to say, I appreciate you being arund and boy dun
I hope u love the Birthday Gift I got u earlier. I had great time today! Seriously, cant wait for next week! CRASHED MY ROOM BABE!!!
All the best with the Beauty Theraphy!
Miss u babE!
u ever change. Keep our dream alive and promis
es unbreak! HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY! LOVE U LOTS!!<333>

