.Lady

Shela
Female
19101989 > Libra
.Craves
SOMEONE/MONSTER presence more.
To meet my Beloved Sebastien again.
Get my license by my 20th Birthday.
To have a great 19th Birthday celebration with the love ones
get new flip phone
have more dates with him
create more memories with my dearies
earn more
to know who are my true friends.
For once, get to meet Jonny Live.
To have more patience and take things slowlybr>

.My Buddies

Ashpierre BFFL
Syaz
LiSZ
Fatin
NaddieSP:LinASP
Faruqq
Izzy
naNa
Valarie
Joyce
LennyHun
Fadilah
Nasuha
TizBe
HazelDarling
Fawly
Tasha
Shazlyn
Mat
Nishah
Kak Siti

.Those Memories

.Chit-Chat



.Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* ladygalaxy*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: JS* AS*
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

thursday-saturday! greaT
Saturday, March 17, 2007

miss this babe ALOT!! ash n lenny!

nor'aqila marsya

udin's cake
the cuttie FAraiz

what kids do always while waiting, REbounding!





how cute is this 'pemo'?

I miss precious diamond that its so hard to describe the feeling… I will all the best to you.. maybe its time to , move on. !

THURSDAY!


Woke up and went to go and fetch my cousin and went back home and get ready and fetch Putri and head to dad car as he send us off at Singapore Indoor Stadium to watch Finding Nemo and went with mom and 4 kids. Hehe. Get the stuff there and enter the stadium and had to carry putri as she couldn’t stop crying. Calm her down and watch the show. It was great and nice and so creative of how they do the costume and the set up. And then, dad fetch us. Thought of heading home but then it’s a long way back to town so head down to the west side and wait for Shukri while he did some stuff and he fetch me. We ride the bike to Town and im glad it wasn’t raining. Then we went to Cineleisure and ate at KFC and walked arund Heeren and chill at Starbucks while waiting for the clock to strike 950! We entered and watch ‘’Haunted School’’ and there we are at the last row sitting.[[hirme,kin,along,azari,ela,shuk]]. Movie was okay and the effect was loud. After the movie, the guys took the bike and head down to Swensens for supper. There, all having ice cream and drinks, me and shuk were hungry that we shared ‘chicken baked rice’ and joke and laugh and mazlan and yasin were there too with their mates and once done, we head home. Feeling so sleepy that I just wanna sleep and dream…






FRIDAY!

Got woken up at 830! Thanks to aunt for calling me when I was dreaming and sleeping on bed, knowing that I can wake up at 11 and get ready to work. So she called and asked me for Alvin no cause she want Alvin to come for work and then I called and text and he came to work at arund 1pm. Before heading off to work, went to Changi General Hospital to visit Grandfather. I miss laughing and hearing stories from him. Came to work and as always, wait for the arrival of the bags to carry down. Then eat during break and did our work. Work was as normal Friday and after work, I head back home and came online and chat with Jonny. Just updating life and all and a 2am, I felt so sleepy that I slept till 12 noon the next day.

SATURDAY!


Supposed to go to the hospital with aunt at 8 am but I kept my phone to the lowest level cause I need to rest, feeling so restless that I dun want to be disturbed by anyone that morning. I had few missed call and few message. I woke up at 12 and bath and watch tv till 3 and head out to Tampines Mall with Syaz. Did mom stuff and once done with her stuff, went shopping! Bought few plain tops and a new hoody or jacket, the one I been wanting though its plain, its love at first sight and it cost $50!haha. then went to Times and bought 3 magazines,[dolly,girlfriend,intouch]] and one new storybook called ‘Forget’. Bought my all time favourite cake-DarkChocolateTruffle and some maccas for bro and head home with syaz. We chill in my room and enjoy eating the cake on my sofa bed while updating story about life,love,boys, well, normal stuff. And then, family gathering start with Marsha coming with her mom and my aunt, uncle and cousin and talking about cake!haha. studied for 1 hour and ate and cut cake for Udin Belated Birthday. Cake was yummy and Faraiz super cute now that he can imitate you with your talking. Everyone left by 11 and here I am blogging. Super bored that TOMORROW WORKING AGAIN! SUPER EXCITED! A great way to start my day!HAHA

Labels:

11:38 PM