.Lady

Shela
Female
19101989 > Libra
.Craves
SOMEONE/MONSTER presence more.
To meet my Beloved Sebastien again.
Get my license by my 20th Birthday.
To have a great 19th Birthday celebration with the love ones
get new flip phone
have more dates with him
create more memories with my dearies
earn more
to know who are my true friends.
For once, get to meet Jonny Live.
To have more patience and take things slowlybr>

.My Buddies

Ashpierre BFFL
Syaz
LiSZ
Fatin
NaddieSP:LinASP
Faruqq
Izzy
naNa
Valarie
Joyce
LennyHun
Fadilah
Nasuha
TizBe
HazelDarling
Fawly
Tasha
Shazlyn
Mat
Nishah
Kak Siti

.Those Memories

.Chit-Chat



.Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* ladygalaxy*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: JS* AS*
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

3 guys
Tuesday, May 15, 2007






IM MISSING YOU BADLY….

I find lots of reason why I have to cry tonight
I find lots of reason why I’m missing you dearly and badly
I miss those days where you call me in the middle of the night;
Just so I can sneak out from my house to meet each other
To enjoy those moments where there is only you and me
I miss those moment where you text me for no reason
Showing that you concern and care for me
I miss that feeling
Feelings that tell me that I’m safe with you
I wanna have you back in my life, but how?
Everything seems to have changed
Ever since New Year, till now,
I have no idea about your life neither have you
Why do every fairytale of my change to my worse nightmare?
How to get my fairytale back?
Somehow please tell me how


WHERE ARE YOU…

For once, please pick up the phone Sayang
I know I hurt you with words that make your heart bleed
I know you have given me time to think and I have thought
I know your being patient with me,
Sayang, I’m truly sorry to let go someone like you…



WHY NOW….

Just when we have so much bonding, just when we are so close and happy,
Those moments just went away just like that.
With a snap, my heart was stabbed by you
By the truth about you that you wish to hide away from me
Its just a wrong thing to do
I hate finding out the truth on my own
You know I like to be told then finding it out
Cause it just make me look like a fool
Am I a fool in your eyes now?
I will still Love you as my close friend….


Labels:

3:09 PM