Labels: bowling
I was online all afternoon, chatting up with ashreen.
And that gal who just turn19 on 12 may was bored
That she asked me to get ready to go tm with her
She craving for Macdonalds while im craving for Kfc
Try to get ready as fast as I can and text her in the bus that im reaching
She was still at haikal’s crib, bimbo-ness strike her today!!
Very!!!! Aiyo babe, you okay or not?
We ate then at Kfc cause mac was packed and there,
We met ash ‘girlfriend’hehehe!!!
So cute lah you two, hehehe!!!!
Then we head to tampines mall and walked arund.
Decided to called sayang up using her phone to see whether he answer but no
So I assume he was busy, so ya okay!
Then while browsing thru magazines at Times,
Ash passed me her phone and his no appear and I shivered,
And we talked after a week of busy work that keep us apart.
I found a reason to smile today
Then head to east coast to bowl, then I think of someone,
It was so wrong to do so.
I have to learn to let him go
I have to learn to face life
At that moment, I wished sayang was arund me
Had dinner at macdonalds and I saw this guy;
Stressing out with studies and then I realize, how much I missed school.
How much I miss homeworks and projects;
How much I miss waking up in the morning and get into trouble in school.
How much I miss us doing stupid stuff in class while waiting for the teacher.
For example,
the guys banging their head on the metal cupboard which I dunno why;
the gals doing our own girls stuff, like gossiping on boys and all.
I miss my dearie 4ts so much, that I want to meet them all now!!!
Came online at night and again,sayang was around, thanks!
Sayang went off, and another him was around
But this time, I choose to remain silent….