Labels: FRIENDly date
A day to remember;
23rd AUGHUST 2007
MY HEART GOES POP!
MY HEART GOES BA-DA-BOM. BA-DA-BOM
A day spent with syazana, wan, Joe and hafiz.
Meet up once syazana end her skool; went over and fetch her at skool and meet the guys up. [[Butterflies in my stomach]]. Got the tickets, popcorn and drink and went up and watch dead silence. Watching the movie with the guys was hilarious because they can’t stop laughing and giving comment on this and that. I felt so embarrassed cause my phone mp3 suddenly just went on and it was so loud; I panic and wan and syaz who was beside me; change their position to the other side. This is what happens if you have shortcut keys on your phone. I felt so embarrassed I can’t stop laughing. The movie was okay-okay. Quite slow but the clown and puppet; I hate it! With the big eyes, and wide smile, gosh!
After the movie; we head out and they went for smoke. There we talk and make joke. Just felt so comfortable with the guys around though it was the first time we hang out altogether.
The guys can’t stop disturbing syazana; especially about how she dun really understand when we talk in Malay. Ha-ha! Joe was being borat for the day. The guys wasn’t hungry but I was; so we went to kfc as I been craving for fast food and we couldn’t stop laughing and well;
After dinner, we sat outside as the guys want to smoke.
We then head to the bike and say our goodbyes; it was a night to remember.
Head home; and we continue talking.
Next outing; im looking forward for it.
To 23: you dun even have to say a word;