Labels: lowest point
Im just feeling so stressed out here at work. Im doing things I never do before. Not like any normal office work. I need someone to coach me and tell me if im wrong. There are so many kinds of papers. I freak out when I see them cause it confusing me. And dad just told me earlier that he wants me to do more work here in the office.
Oh gosh. I should have just enjoyed my 1 year break. Work is challenging and I get to earn money but yet I miss my old time life. Where I sleep till noon and hang out with friends till night or just sit at home and eat and watch TV and sleep. Now im like always sleeping at 12 and wake up as early as 8 and come back home at 8pm. Im dead tired. There is like nothing to look forward for.
Usually in a week, there is something that I will look forward for. Like going out with my secondary school friends, my primary school friends or hanging out with my outside friends or having gathering and all.
Im always organizing for them but I cant because I myself can’t organize my time and promise them anything because I can only go out after 7pm as I have took a few early leaves before. And if it’s after 7pm, most of them can’t make it. I really miss those who were always around me. Lucky syazana stays nearby. We still get to meet under the void decks or go over each other places.
Wednesday is the longest day ever. It’s like working as early as 9am then leave office at around 5 then go to harbour front and work till 11pm. It’s like omg. I miss my long day sleep. Seriously; no kidding.
And tomorrow fasting starts and im just craving for my Ben and jerry’s ice cream!