.Lady

Shela
Female
19101989 > Libra
.Craves
SOMEONE/MONSTER presence more.
To meet my Beloved Sebastien again.
Get my license by my 20th Birthday.
To have a great 19th Birthday celebration with the love ones
get new flip phone
have more dates with him
create more memories with my dearies
earn more
to know who are my true friends.
For once, get to meet Jonny Live.
To have more patience and take things slowlybr>

.My Buddies

Ashpierre BFFL
Syaz
LiSZ
Fatin
NaddieSP:LinASP
Faruqq
Izzy
naNa
Valarie
Joyce
LennyHun
Fadilah
Nasuha
TizBe
HazelDarling
Fawly
Tasha
Shazlyn
Mat
Nishah
Kak Siti

.Those Memories

.Chit-Chat



.Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* ladygalaxy*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: JS* AS*
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

boredom
Saturday, September 29, 2007





IM GONNA SWITCH MY PHONE TO SILENT MODE ALL DAY!
I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I WANT; ALL I NOE I MISS HIM.
IM FEELING SO SICK, THE LAST THING I WANT TO DO; IS CRY OF PAIN!
MY MOUTH HURT AND LOSING ALL MY APPETITE!
I CANT TALK NOR OPEN MY MOUTH!
MY BODY TEMPERATURE IS LIKE BURNING.
MOM! I WANT TO BE HOSPITALISED CAN?










There are things that I wished I did not hear it from you.

I have to pretend that I am fine though I feel hurt with your words.

I have only one fear;
I just do not want the same thing to happen again to me.

These past few days, life have been like a silent week.

I do not wish to bother people; I just long for his voice.

But boy is it hard to say to myself that everything is doing alright.

Relationship may sometimes be confusing if we aren't for sure whether we are just friends or something more than that. We watch the days pass not knowing what will come next.


Even though we are not together






I care about you more than ever





When we talk





I feel so close to you





I don't know what I'm supposed to do





I have almost forgotten what you did to me





I was hurting in every part of me





I was sad knowing this is how it came to be





But now





I am happy that you are there for me





I gave you my tears





I gave you my heart





You made me happy





Right from the start





When I write this now





I start to think





How happy you make me





For you and only you I must thank






I still love you;


But I just want to know


Do you feel the same?





How sucky can the day be? Trying to enjoy the moments that I can eat; my mouth hurt so bad. I can hardly speak properly; I can’t open my mouth because the ulcer feels like its tearing bigger and it hurt. I had an uneasy night due to it. Feel like someone just punches my left face, I can hardly toss around the bed. Had difficulties trying to sleep. Thought that I could turn in at midnight, I fall asleep only at 2 and still had to wake up in the middle of the night.





Phone was like dead, lucky buddy was around to accompany me. I have no idea who to talk to, people that I wished was around, they just go m.i.a.





Somehow, im not looking forward for anything.

Labels:

1:40 PM