.Lady

Shela
Female
19101989 > Libra
.Craves
SOMEONE/MONSTER presence more.
To meet my Beloved Sebastien again.
Get my license by my 20th Birthday.
To have a great 19th Birthday celebration with the love ones
get new flip phone
have more dates with him
create more memories with my dearies
earn more
to know who are my true friends.
For once, get to meet Jonny Live.
To have more patience and take things slowlybr>

.My Buddies

Ashpierre BFFL
Syaz
LiSZ
Fatin
NaddieSP:LinASP
Faruqq
Izzy
naNa
Valarie
Joyce
LennyHun
Fadilah
Nasuha
TizBe
HazelDarling
Fawly
Tasha
Shazlyn
Mat
Nishah
Kak Siti

.Those Memories

.Chit-Chat



.Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* ladygalaxy*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: JS* AS*
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

goodbye friendship.
Monday, September 10, 2007





Another week has gone.

So much drama.


Meet up with ashreen on last Thursday and boy did I have lots of fun laughing and just chilling around with them. It was fun, like finally I met ashreen after not seeing her for weeks. Syazana tags along. Then on Friday, work was okay. I mean, cruise is always fun but people just ruined it sometimes.

On Saturday, head to shikin’s wedding. Here are some of the pictures.

And then head home and watch the perfect man and head back to grandparent’s house as having kenduri for my late grandmother. It was just fun seeing everyone gathering there. L.0.V.E!

There was so much food and laughter. After the kenduri, some stayed at home, while the little boys including cica, head down to play soccer. We just started crapping each other up and so were the little ones. Well, here wad the little kids did after attending a wedding earlier.

Sunday head to work and had nasi lemak for breakfast along with my sis, azari, shukri and dino. That’s gonna be the last breakfast till fasting is over. Had buddy as my partner and things went okay till all the group came and queue was super long.

After work, waited for syazana like FOREVER! Ha-ha. Waited till 4pm. And the taxi driver who drove her is crazy or what! He takes an hour to bring syazana over to harbour front and he actually dunno how to go to harbour front as it was his first working day. If I were syaz, I would drop off and take another cab. Doesn’t mean it’s your first day, it’s your first time in Singapore. Of course you would know the way. Even those who are not driving know what ecp is.


She came and we head to kak yanti’s engagement, and boy does she look gorgeous. Like wow! We talk and all and we left the block but so lost of where to head now and what bus to take because it’s like woodlands, and we just took the cab and head to swensens at causeway point. It was weird, the way they dress were so casual while syaz and me are like in dress and syaz in her heels and all. Like weird for us. We ate ice cream as I was craving for it. Then we walked around and we head home as she needs to baby sits the boys.




Thanks for the memory.
Thanks for being EGO!
Thanks for making me break down at public.
Thanks for telling me what bestie means to you.
What about me that you cherish a lot

I have lost all my voice that want to scream at you.
If only I could see you face to face and hurt you like how you have hurt me.

Someone told me that you’re not worth all the tears of mine.

You had your chances and you blew it away.

You use to have me around;

But thanks for yesterday.

You make me break my promise.

Promises that I say I will be there for you no matter how.

I really meant what I say but what do I get in return?

Thought you would be more mature and understand but;
As days goes by, your getting more childish and your mind are screwed!

If you wanna say goodbye to the friendship,

I have no choice but walk away before you stabbed more.

The guy I knew 3 years ago is missing.

The evil twin came to my life and just had to ruin everything.

Make me realize, I was a fool.

Fool who fall for you.

Fool who waits for you every night.

Fool who choose to believe you than her own friends.

Fool who thinks that you would change as you gets older.

Fool who sacrifice everything; yet she gets nothing.

Not even trust.

How I wish I could just throw all the memories down the drain but boy;

Those memories were the best time I had.

Its time for me to create new one;

With the one who understand and there for me.

Here I am, wishing all the best for you.
May you be able to cope your life without me because?
I know I would be able to
Because you dun deserve me and I dun deserve you.
Let’s forget everything that happens between the both of us.

but i will still care for you.. always



Im looking forward for brighter days; brighter life

With syazana, Joe, wan….
im meeting her tommorrow.. weeee~~~

Labels:

2:33 PM