.Lady

Shela
Female
19101989 > Libra
.Craves
SOMEONE/MONSTER presence more.
To meet my Beloved Sebastien again.
Get my license by my 20th Birthday.
To have a great 19th Birthday celebration with the love ones
get new flip phone
have more dates with him
create more memories with my dearies
earn more
to know who are my true friends.
For once, get to meet Jonny Live.
To have more patience and take things slowlybr>

.My Buddies

Ashpierre BFFL
Syaz
LiSZ
Fatin
NaddieSP:LinASP
Faruqq
Izzy
naNa
Valarie
Joyce
LennyHun
Fadilah
Nasuha
TizBe
HazelDarling
Fawly
Tasha
Shazlyn
Mat
Nishah
Kak Siti

.Those Memories

.Chit-Chat



.Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* ladygalaxy*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: JS* AS*
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

september baby!!
Monday, September 17, 2007



My mind is blank. I dunno what to type; I have plenty but I cant remember them. Lets just fill them up with pictures. Okay?


Lucky I have time on Friday night to do a little shopping with fatin. Thanks babe for dropping by my workplace. Hang out with mates at Vivo City.

Saturday I was working and reach home, all the ladies were busy with cooking in the kitchen. Its so much fun. All my relatives were coming so we had to cook a lot! And I love every dishes that my mom make. We had

-ayam curry
-sweet and sour fish
-dalca daging
-seput
-udang sambal
-ayam soup for the kids
-ayam goreng
-sambal goreng
-bubur hitam


Im loving all the chickens! Ha-ha!

After the big feast, we prayed; did our terawih and we all sat and watched TV, talked with them, and played soccer at the void deck. It was just hell out of fun!

all the ladies at the staircase talking about raya. actually its the corridor but its part of the house too.
the uncles all seated talking about business and watching soccer.this cuttie never fail to bring brightness to the house! hehe. he look super cute and he makes the house full of laughter and smiles.

And it has been a long day and I gotta wake up at 7am the next day for work!

Sunday work was well, not packed! And everyone was just talking and joking around cause there were only 1400 passengers boarding today. Big no huh, but we, the cruise people are use to it. Buddy was my partner and things were okay. After work, everyone head out and I gave shukri something cause its his 19TH BIRTHDAY!



TO MY ONE AND ONLY BUDDY; HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY AND I THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE FOR ME; YOU PICK ME UP WHEN IM DOWN! YOU’RE ALWAYS PUTTING A SMILE ON MY FACE. MAY OUR FRIENDSHIP LAST LONG AND YES, IM YOUR SAVIOUR AND WE HAVE EACH OTHER BACK.

Head home and since I have my laptop around, I just watch dvd all the way till 7pm. I watch cheetahgirls2 and because I said so. I felt so weak and sleepy out of sudden. Work making me have lesser sleep and im missing the old days where I just chill at home and watch dvd and play games.

Monday; back to office and yes, it’s another lovely boy birthday. Its this cuttie pie named AYIL!



And my head is cracking, trying to fix and picked a day to meet up with my primary school friends, secondary school friends, my childhood bestfriends, with wan and joe, with the simple plan gals, and others. I just cant decide cause of work. I guess this is all part of life huh?

Will be back with more updates, in the meantime,



selamat berpuase ya!

Labels:

2:31 PM