.Lady

Shela
Female
19101989 > Libra
.Craves
SOMEONE/MONSTER presence more.
To meet my Beloved Sebastien again.
Get my license by my 20th Birthday.
To have a great 19th Birthday celebration with the love ones
get new flip phone
have more dates with him
create more memories with my dearies
earn more
to know who are my true friends.
For once, get to meet Jonny Live.
To have more patience and take things slowlybr>

.My Buddies

Ashpierre BFFL
Syaz
LiSZ
Fatin
NaddieSP:LinASP
Faruqq
Izzy
naNa
Valarie
Joyce
LennyHun
Fadilah
Nasuha
TizBe
HazelDarling
Fawly
Tasha
Shazlyn
Mat
Nishah
Kak Siti

.Those Memories

.Chit-Chat



.Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* ladygalaxy*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: JS* AS*
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

sheesha.dinner.pool
Tuesday, September 25, 2007

On 20th September went to the airport in the morning then at night, went to buke with my family and caca’s family. I had lots of fun. And had a good dinner, I was so full. Its all yummy food on the table. There is so many pictures, but well this is what I like, and i had fun time spraying (:


I spent my Saturday with fatin, Nicholas and faruq. Earlier that day, I went to Arab Street with my mom and sisters and met fatin there then head to town to meet Faruq to break fast. Waited for Nicholas and head back to Arab Street for another Sheesha-ing session. Hehe! Came back around midnight and slept at one and I was so sleepy and I have to wake up at 6am for work.

Sunday Work was okay. Just weird when we don’t have our breakfast. Haha! Fasting month. After work, head home and at around 6 plus, all my cruise mates and we break fast together as mama cook for everyone. It was fun then we had a little celebration for my brother hafiz and shukri as their birthday fall on September. Then we head to geylang and walked around. Must say, it’s so crowded with people and it wasn’t easy for me to find stuff cause if were to stop, others will stop so we end up breaking into two groups. Walked around with buddy and sister and my mafia and brother and bumped into few friends and am I glad to meet ain. I miss her so badly. Had dengdeng, yummy food!


Then head home and sleep.

Monday I had a pretty long day. Went to work in the morning and then took a half day off as I need to attend appointment for new school. Went with syazana and for break fast, we thought of eating secret recipe but then I was craving for some food rather than cake and ice-cream so we had fish and chip. Swensens fish and chip is the best im telling you. We head to town as we had no idea where to go. Walked around wisma while waiting for the boys to call. Then we end up dropping by at swensens as both jaya and kak yanti is working. Had a good laughter there and the boys were already on their way to golden mile so we called for a cab and head down. The taxi drop us at this place which have weird smell and weird people, syaz was a bit scared, Hehe and head to the bridge as the guys were there. Then we went to the pool place as the guys wanna play pool. If only we were playing bowling. Who are the guys’ im talking about? It’s wan and Joe. Played pool till midnight and thought of having supper, wan wanna eat at home and syazana were already sleepy and my stomach giving me problems ever since I break fast. Stomach fill so empty because I ate not even half of the fish and chip, seriously the fish taste different that I ate only fries. Hungry hungry me but then wan and syaz were all sleepy, so we just sit and talk and then say our goodbyes.


TUESDAY, today! Im gonna go and break fast with all my primary school mates and yeah, im looking forward to see everyone and just sit and take pics and chill. I feel like going bowling again!!! GUYS! LETS GO and VS!!!

More updates coming up.


** Oh god, I dun want the same thing to happen again.

** The fact that he call instead of texting me, what is he trying to tell me?

** When he smiles at me, does it mean he is not angry anymore or that he miss us being hap
** will everything be perfectly normal by October?

** When will he wake up from his senses?

** Im scared of losing my friends….
The love ones especially.



if she likes you::





1. she will wait for you.





2. she says hi to you EVERYTIME shesees you





3. she SMILES whenever she sees you





4. she walks as slow as she can whenshes WITH you





5. she plays with YOUR HANDS just tosee if you'll let her hold them





6. she teases you about stupid things





7. she ASKS you to go places with her





8. her friends ask you if you like her





9. her friends point at you when yourewith her





10. she always "just happens" to be staring





11. she CAN'T CONCENTRATE on anythingelse except the next time she'll getto see you





12. her HEART BEATS FASTER than normal at just the thought of your name





13. her friends dont understand whyshe's attracted to you,
but she cant think of ANY REASON why she WOULDNT be attracted

Labels:

2:08 PM