Labels: rolling stones.
September 6, 2007
I have my own laptop at work now and I’m online always but I try not to chat much with people cause later confirm I get scolded from my sisters.
This week, things seem to be pretty slow.
Here’s an update of what I been doing the past whole week.
Sunday I went to parkway parade with my parents and my little brother and alya. Then head to Singapore expo. It was john little’s sales and yup, parents say grab anything you want. Ha-ha! And we bought new stuff for home and dad bought new clothes. As for me, I was running around with all the kids as putri’s and family followed us there. So I was looking after 4 kids who were running around looking for toys and dresses and shoes. Gosh. It was pretty fun running in heels and skirt. LOL.
Monday, was bad. I woke up and see that my eyes got infection that I went to the doctor alone and was sick with flu. Head to work then after work had to go geylang with sis. Rushed back home to watch mimpi manis. Ha-ha! Followed by hikmah and anakku bukan anakku at the same time. Lucky there was 2 TV at the hall.
Tuesday, I took off day. Head out to accompany syaz to the doctor in the morning then meet up with cica at century square as she need to go and get her phone done. We had lunch together and walk around, while syaz went back to skool to take her test, wan called and say meet at 4pm! Gosh. It was quite rushing for me and syaz. I had to accompany kuz till 4 and he wants meet at 4. Rushed back home and get changed, fetch syaz, drop cica off and head down to meeting place. And as always, guys are always late. Waited for them and then we talk then head to early dinner? Gosh. I was quite full but still, I ate them all. I dun want to be wasting food in front of him. There we talked, laughed, disturbed the waiter and waitresses. Thanks to Joe and wan for making me laugh all the way. Dinner ended at 645 and we walked outside, sit and talk and all. And syaz was sick. And that’s when his expression tells me all on how he thinks of the blue package. It was just ‘’beautiful girl/boy’’. –remember the song syaz?
Message to syaz: worry not babe. I have explained to wan. He understands. Well, hope our next outing, it will be different. Sheesha-ing eh? Ha-ha!!
Those places do bring lots of memories for me now.
Wednesday.
HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY
Went to office then head to cruise. Cruise work was alright. Did the second floor vip counter with shukri and owen. Owen look shy but he can laugh the loudest and longest. They both love to sing and they are just easy going guys who really make me happy.
The birthday boy does know how to party. He meeting so many people in a day and do know how to celebrate. But he will never fail to sleep before heading out, pfft.
I dun understand what you gain by lying to me.
You may think that im a fool who believe in everything that you say,
But boy are you wrong.
I know that you’re lying.
I have my ways on finding out the truth on the same day itself.
Im just pretending not knowing the truth.
It hurts too deep when you lie to me.
Im thinking, have you always been doing this?
I can just go up to you and shout and be rude to you.
But boy I choose not to;
Cause in my eyes, I know that’s not you.
Your just trying to pissed me off.
Well, congrats.
You succeeded.