.Lady

Shela
Female
19101989 > Libra
.Craves
SOMEONE/MONSTER presence more.
To meet my Beloved Sebastien again.
Get my license by my 20th Birthday.
To have a great 19th Birthday celebration with the love ones
get new flip phone
have more dates with him
create more memories with my dearies
earn more
to know who are my true friends.
For once, get to meet Jonny Live.
To have more patience and take things slowlybr>

.My Buddies

Ashpierre BFFL
Syaz
LiSZ
Fatin
NaddieSP:LinASP
Faruqq
Izzy
naNa
Valarie
Joyce
LennyHun
Fadilah
Nasuha
TizBe
HazelDarling
Fawly
Tasha
Shazlyn
Mat
Nishah
Kak Siti

.Those Memories

.Chit-Chat



.Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* ladygalaxy*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: JS* AS*
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

work.saleh
Thursday, September 27, 2007



An entry of boredom. Im freezing in the office and so slacking today. Can’t wait for the weekend simply just because I won’t be in the office. Well actually I would still on Saturday but just half day unlike other weekdays.

Yesterday work was simply madness im telling you. How stubborn and annoying the passengers can be. There is like 1600 bags to carry down and the ship people were just brainless! They let out all the passengers and there we are trying to carry their bags to the floor, they are scattered everywhere. I would post a picture but I just couldn’t even think of my phone. Bags arrived a minute before we could break fast. Everyone just had a sip of water because the bags were already here and 50% of the crowds were Indians and the rest were locals, Japanese and Caucasians people.

We had to stand their behavior of acting deaf. Dino were accused of hitting a passenger when all he asks was for that passenger to move back and give us some space. Some were complaining and all but it isn’t our fault because the concierge gave us an instruction, different from what we always do. And that instruction make most of the passenger have a bad impression towards us that we had to even called the police to assist us with the crowd. Enough about the disembarkation session. I had my dinner only at 9pm. imagine how starving I was. Once the crowd was clear inside, I had to go to the second floor to set the VIP counter. Buddy was not around so I had Dino as my partner yesterday and we had chicken rice and sambal prawn. However, the rice was cold because seriously, the temperature was just too cold. So there were the both of us handling the passengers and we had some bonding. Awkward how things were yesterday but I hope everything going fine. Well, no matter how things turn out to be, I know someone is around to hear me out. (:


Just thought of letting few things out on my blog.

**Have you ever wondered what hurts more? Saying something and wishing you had not, or saying nothing and wishing you had?

**Ever realize how small Singapore is? Everyone has connection. Your enemy could actually turn out to be your friend’s friend.

**Nothing is more painful than realizing he meant everything to you, and you meant nothing to him.

**You never know that you’re making a memory.

**The worst part about falling for your best friend is watching him falling for another girl
.



Anyway.

Just thought I say this on my blog.

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY TO SALEH.


Familiar name to some of u guys? Oh well, he turns 18 today.

Funny how I still remember.

4:37 PM