.Lady

Shela
Female
19101989 > Libra
.Craves
SOMEONE/MONSTER presence more.
To meet my Beloved Sebastien again.
Get my license by my 20th Birthday.
To have a great 19th Birthday celebration with the love ones
get new flip phone
have more dates with him
create more memories with my dearies
earn more
to know who are my true friends.
For once, get to meet Jonny Live.
To have more patience and take things slowlybr>

.My Buddies

Ashpierre BFFL
Syaz
LiSZ
Fatin
NaddieSP:LinASP
Faruqq
Izzy
naNa
Valarie
Joyce
LennyHun
Fadilah
Nasuha
TizBe
HazelDarling
Fawly
Tasha
Shazlyn
Mat
Nishah
Kak Siti

.Those Memories

.Chit-Chat



.Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* ladygalaxy*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: JS* AS*
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

a long weekend!
Monday, October 08, 2007



















To those reading this entry of mine, dun mind me if the entry is long. Im gonna update my whole week here. To those who been trying to know where I have been and all, especially to my lovely cousin, mat who reads my blog to get update of my life, worry not. Im here to update while im on bed, updating my life on my laptop. and for the pictures, i cant be bother to arrange them cause i can just fall asleep doing it so ya.

Today is 8th October 2007, 1230am and I just hung up the phone talking to wan. While trying to make myself feel sleepy, im gonna update my life. Im too bored now that I will just type till my hand numb okay.


I got a Mc for Tuesday (25th September) cause of my wisdom tooth. I had my appointment as early as 9.30am and I was so scared. It’s been a while since I last went for a dental check-up. When the doctor check my tooth, he do not wanna plug out the wisdom tooth yet cause there is another one growing. He gave me a mc and only 6 painkillers.

I head home and texted fatin and told her that I get an mc and if she wanna meet up, might as well meet up while im not working so we get to spent lots of time. So while I was waiting for Fatin at home, I and mom was putting “manik-manik” on our baju kurung.

Fatin came and we head out to town. Haha! I get a mc but I spent it meeting and chilling with my friends. Haha! We took the bus down to town and walked around wisma and all. We did reservation at Swensens’ to break fast. While walking around, bumped to Izzy! OMG! It’s been quite a while since I last saw him. So from wisma we walked to taka as he wants to get some food then send him off at cineleisure. It was sure a great time catching up.

After breaking fast, we head down to Geylang. Once we alighted from the cab, fatin starts vomiting as she was dizzy. Of all places, she had to vomit at Geylang! We walked around and bumped too few friends. Bumped to haikal and gang, then we went to meet ain as I miss her so much, then we walked and bumped to Shukri and asari’s family. Walked around finding lampu lap-lip, yup! My mom and dad told me to do so. And somehow, I and Fatin got us one too for our room. Haha! Left geylang and head to Fatin’s crib as she wanna play with bunga API. Called fara and fathia down and we played all the way.

Wednesday work was fun! I just love working at Star Cruise along with my family members and relatives and friends. But somehow, I was tired working all day!

Thursday
was one pretty long day for me.

After work, I went and meet Ashreen at Interchange and we head down to mrt station and there we bumped to sufian who just came back from therapy. Then we head to airport and break fast at popeyes and the guy who were at the counter was bloody cheecky! Like omg, he was such a turn off with that kind of attitude im telling you. He thinks he can get all the girls attention well; you can’t fool me and ashreen because we know what you were up to. Overall, I had a great time with ashreen. Snapping pics and updating life to each other, it was fun! Took the bus and head down to Fatin’s crib. Played bunga API and while chilling in her room, I fall asleep! I was super tired. Then I just text my parents and tell them that I was staying over at her place for tonight. We 4 had lots of fun. Me along with fatin and her 2 younger sisters. Though did not plan for the sleepover, everything went great. I had a long day that I woke up at 11 and head home then off to work.

Work was okay. Just like normal Friday. Today break fast was more like geylang bazaar’s food. Dino and shuk, ride to geylang during work time just to get food. Hehe. So, we had quite a few foods. We had dengdeng and burger ramly and corn drink and more. Somehow, I get so full drinking. Comes to fasting month, when its time to buke, you wont thinks of food, but drinks. Lots and lots of drinks. I had a packet of strawberry milk, white grape and ribena. I was super thirsty. I get full by the time they came back with food.

Saturday
I went to work in the morning and since it was a half day work, I went to meet fatin after that. The weather was terribly hot! I couldn’t even stand the hotness! Accompanied her to meet Lewis and then walked around tampines mall and get a few magazines. We then say our goodbyes to Lewis and we head to check out few salon. Somehow, im excited of the new changes that’s gonna happen in few days time.

Reached home around 6pm and get ready and head to abang Faisal’s crib. The place was quite kecoh-ra-ble cause quite a lot of people were there. Even relatives from yishun came down. Together, everyone break-fast at the living room, eating chicken rice. It was nice and somehow I was happy that faraiz now recognize his ‘aunties and uncles’ and ‘grandparents’ and Marsha did not cry when I carried her around.

I had great time playing bunga-api with them. I was called ‘the captain’ of the whole thing. So if there were sticks or wrappers around the whole terrace, im responsible! Shhh… thank you cousins for listening to ‘Ella’.

Had a very uneasy sleep cause of all the calls that I get. Dino called me at 2am to inform me that he is sick. Someone missed call me so many times around 230 and text me around 3. How uneasy it was that I overslept. Set the alarm at 6am for work as the driver
coming around 7-7.30, I woke up only at 7am! I had getting ready early in the morning in a rush. Weird how at times I dun hear the alarm but my maid does. Haha!

Sunday.
Went to work and work were not that busy except during the peak period. Before 12, it was super boring cause first thing is that we are fasting that we dun have out breakfast together like we always do and passengers come only after12, clever of them to come during the peak period.

Head home after work and the first thing I could think of is clean up my room before leaving to town. I know syazana gonna take ages to get ready though when I was at work, in already called her and told her to get ready by 4pm so I take my own sweet time and clean my room and get ready. Since raya is around the corner, and I been busy at work and I bet I will be tired everyday after work and will only want to eat and watch sensasi, I just clean the whole room and leave the house at 630. Breakfast in the cab, Haha! Had a proper meal over at Swensens as Jaya and Nasir was working. At 8pm, we left the place and start our shopping. We can just shop till we drop at Wisma.

Head to Mango to check out the handbags and shoes, and somehow the tops there attract our attention and I got myself a small Mango porch and we head out. The next was my favorite boutique, Daniel Yam. I love the shop because there is so many dead-gorgeous dress and the shoes, handbags, accessories, like OMG! If I have prom every month, I will shop there all month! Ha-ha! Thought of checking out the high heels, but since my intention was to get a handbag; I check it out and fall in love with one of this handbag. It was silver. Syazana love one of the bag there, it was super small for her cause she have so many stuff to bring, I told her she cant get it cause its too small but damn cute.

And yes, love at first sight makes me get a handbag there. Ash, does u remember the prices there? It was over than I expected for just a handbag but once a while, why not just to pamper myself for the day. I bumped to Yusoff there though.

Then we head for syazana’s shoes, and she got a pair and its suite her a lot. And then, last, we go and get our make-up stuff. Wanted to get this Fasio mascara but it wasn’t there, argh. Head to Sasa then to Body Shop. I love the limited edition of the make-up. It is super nice that syaz got one for herself and I get one of the eye-shadows and new body scrub, I love the smell of Strawberry but hate the fruit. Haha!

Walked around and im happy that I was able to drag syaz take the bus with me. We waited for 518 and it was a long journey, yet I had fun.






i yearn to hear your voice and see you.






but sometimes;






i wonder whether all this are fake hopes.






oh god, please tell me everything gonna be alright..



Labels:

12:48 PM