.Lady

Shela
Female
19101989 > Libra
.Craves
SOMEONE/MONSTER presence more.
To meet my Beloved Sebastien again.
Get my license by my 20th Birthday.
To have a great 19th Birthday celebration with the love ones
get new flip phone
have more dates with him
create more memories with my dearies
earn more
to know who are my true friends.
For once, get to meet Jonny Live.
To have more patience and take things slowlybr>

.My Buddies

Ashpierre BFFL
Syaz
LiSZ
Fatin
NaddieSP:LinASP
Faruqq
Izzy
naNa
Valarie
Joyce
LennyHun
Fadilah
Nasuha
TizBe
HazelDarling
Fawly
Tasha
Shazlyn
Mat
Nishah
Kak Siti

.Those Memories

.Chit-Chat



.Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* ladygalaxy*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: JS* AS*
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

010108
Saturday, January 05, 2008

1ST JANUARY 2008!

It was a great start! So I decided to start my new year with them. So I gathered everyone up at 5pm and there was Fatah, Hadi, Asri, Amiril, Anusha, Fatin, Me and Agil. It was a pity that Safarina, Huda and Nur couldn’t join us. So we reached Bugis and walked to Arab Street and had early dinner at ZamZam and we walked to abrosia. I love to sheesha at that place, very cozy and nice lighting and stuff like that.

So we sat there, and there was like no one, so we took two table by the window and ordered drinks and sheesha. We had 3 of them.
– mango, strawberry and grape-
I was looking forward to try Strawberry but omg, I get soo dizzy that I was like drunk. Even when I walked to toilet, agil was worried. Hahaha. And in a few hour, I was so high that I laugh none stop, I couldn’t stop sheesha-ing but he was still in my mind.

So we played true or dare and things turn out okay? I dunno. Im still in shockec of what happened which I wont spill the details here cause its between the 8 of us only. Sorry peeps.

So let some of the pictures do the talking here. Hehe.

Photobucket

Photobucket

**agil, i wont get addicted to this thing, hehe.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Then we walked arund Haji Lane and took more pictures and took the last train back. Reached tampines only at midnight and walked to Agil’s block and had supper with him and Fatin. Makan roti prata pagi2 buta larh seh. Haha. We had a good catch up didn’t we? Took the cab home and I went online straight, haha. Pictures turn out to be so nice.

And oh, im addicted to reading books. Yes people, shela is reading a book called ‘’Where Rainbows end’’ from the same author who wrote Ps, I love you. Omg, I love the book that I cant wait to finished. I have like 100 more page to go out of 600!haha.Ashreen and Ain, we are changing soon. Hurry up reading babes.

2nd to 4th January, I was working all day and school starts back on the 4th January too. And omg, I could hardly wait to enroll for my license.

I thank this pretty, gorgeous and a.k.a mrs bouvier with her fast help and perfect template. If you find this blog nice, say thank you to Ashreen! Cause this girlfriend of mine took the time to actually make my blog well. It was down with fever but Ashreen cure it. Thanks love. I just love this picture of you and hubby.
Photobucket

Photobucket
**monster, though you message me saying your not jealous, I could just sense and I thank you for having the kind heart to actually message me saying sorry of what you say the other day. You just missed me when I don’t call you in a day right?
Photobucket
**precious diamond, I wished we have more quality time and that you could be more open to me. Oh boy, im still waiting patiently. You know im here for you, always. Without fail. I understand what your going through is stress, but I will be here listening.

** you are no longer the Wentworth I know. You have changed. And boy, I must admit, I miss you dearly. It just hurt, deeply.

**driver, you may have confess but sorry to say, my heart open for only that someone and not other guy. I thank you for confessing but im not ready and I only want to have a good friendship with you.

** lollipop, im gonna miss you when your hers. I will miss our daily conversation and you being there for me just to cheer me up. You will be fine and right.

2:09 AM