.Lady

Shela
Female
19101989 > Libra
.Craves
SOMEONE/MONSTER presence more.
To meet my Beloved Sebastien again.
Get my license by my 20th Birthday.
To have a great 19th Birthday celebration with the love ones
get new flip phone
have more dates with him
create more memories with my dearies
earn more
to know who are my true friends.
For once, get to meet Jonny Live.
To have more patience and take things slowlybr>

.My Buddies

Ashpierre BFFL
Syaz
LiSZ
Fatin
NaddieSP:LinASP
Faruqq
Izzy
naNa
Valarie
Joyce
LennyHun
Fadilah
Nasuha
TizBe
HazelDarling
Fawly
Tasha
Shazlyn
Mat
Nishah
Kak Siti

.Those Memories

.Chit-Chat



.Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* ladygalaxy*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: JS* AS*
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

endof2007
Saturday, January 05, 2008


It’s a new beginning for me, maybe.

Here I am in my bed. Its 9am Friday and I just woke up and blogging using the laptop. I miss this laptop.

Yesterday, I stayed home all day, just looking forward for new environment, which is school. Yes people, im finally back in education environment. Now im a student in Learning Capital and it’s all the way at Tanjong Pagar. Quite far for me cause I never travel so far for school, but it’s a good thing it’s one way mrt, I just sit and wait till im at Tanjong Pagar to alight.

Anyways, I came to school around 615pm. Yes, school in the evening. It’s from 6.30pm-9.30pm for every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. It’s a sad thing that it clashes with work for me on Friday. So yesterday I make payment fees and met some new friends there. One thing that im happy about is that there are no minahs. Yes they are mostly Malay, but not those typical girls. It’s a first day of school, of course they are shy. I was too. Yes people, I do get shy sometimes especially if it’s the first time. I will update about my classmates when I know them more. First day was orientation and lucky there were Fatin to text and Siddiq. Shocking, but ya. He was in camp and was complaining to me his first week life there,hehe. New beginning for him too I guess, but his is longer. Mine, im serving only for 5 months where he has to do national service for 2 years. Good luck boy.

My legs are all numbed still from all the work I been doing this past few days. Ever since Sunday, it’s been a long job week for me. This also means, more pay! Yay me.

It sux how there are ships which come early in the morning, as early as 2am. That is like the time where I go to bed, but somehow no. last Sunday had 60 porters and most of them are new and had to instruct all of them, gosh. It was tiring alright. I couldn’t bare the pain of my leg, its going worse. 2am and end at 7pm! Then Wednesday was the longest I guess. 6am to 11pm! I’m thankful somehow that on Thursday there is no ship. Just so you know, no, it’s not Superstar Virgo only, now there is also Rhapsody. Some may know because it was out in the news and all.

Friday! Im going to work in 2 hours time, im gonna leave work at 6pm to rush to school, I have planned to get Starbucks to school since your allowed to bring drinks and snack. My bag is full of them, right ashreen? Haha! There gonna be chocolates and sweets and im just gonna munch on them and also, concentrate with studies of course. Good enough that buddy gonna ride me to school, so I dun have to take the train.

And after school, gonna be out with cica and some of the cruise mates. She is turning 23 tomorrow! Haha, dun worry love, you dun look old. U still has that teenager look.

Do you know that it helps typing out or writing out your anger, your thoughts and more? I think it helps for me.

So here what I have been thinking…………

** Our friendship was destroyed in a second by a third party. I want to save the friendship, but I can’t figure out how. I dun see you making some effort to do so. Saw you the other day, walking down the street reminds me of how we always do that, walking and laughing and talking. At times, I wonder how you are and whether you’re doing alright.

** Hey you! You need an attitude adjustment. A day before, we were messaging each other. You told me how much you miss me and spending time and being close to me, and the next thing you know, when we meet, its like we are stranger. You dun talk, nor smile, nor wave, nor text me. It was just like as if I wasn’t around. What is wrong with you?

** Hey my new precious diamond. I thank you for being around me every single day without a miss. You were there to text and spent time talking when im bored. I learned more about your life. Im happy that you trust me and your open to any topic with me. I miss you so much that I wished we could spent some quality times together, but I know its hard when we are both busy with work and school. But just so you know, my feelings for you are for real.

I’ll update more when im back. Need to hit to shower now, get ready and packed my bag. Long day today it is.


NEW YEAR EVE!!!


Here I am, blogging from Fatin’s house cause computer at home not doing okay. And oh ya, its new year eve today. How was 2007? For me, I love 2007!

Not only did I get to meet new friends, I get to meet simple plan. That’s one big thing for me. People are like, ee, simple plan. But who cares what they think. I know Simple Plan rocks my world!!! Hehe. Meeting Sebastien, I can just remember it like it was yesterday.

So I think this gonna be a long post cause you see, I haven been blogging. Im just gonna write a few things that been happening.

Of course I have been busy working almost every single day, im just glad there is no work on new year eve and new year. Like, I get to party and hang out with my mates. So last night, I spent my days at Sentosa.With the love ones.

Photobucket



Fezah and darling boyfriend, Azari.
Kin with beloved fiancée, Hirme.
Hidir with gorgeous girlfriend, nadia.
And my greatest twin sister, Fatin
And the kecorable and funniest girl to be with, cica.
And me of course, haha.
Photobucket
It was a great day and memorable ones. I was glad fatin could share the day with me. It will be better if Dino and Shukri could be there. They really miss one thing fun. So we reached Sentosa and it was raining but now I love rains! HAHA. We took the cable car and all, hmmm, I guess we should just leave some pictures to do the talking cause im gonna bore you with all the words im typing.
Photobucket
Somehow I feel like I was having Christmas as it ‘snow’ at Fairyland last night, hehe.
And one cute santa who not fat.
Photobucket
Even though im having fun, of course phone cant stop beeping after 7pm. I was happy still, though im on the phone mostly. Sorry guys, I just had to be there for one close friend of mine who talks to only me about his problem and situation.


**To that lollipop of mine, im here for you always. She sound like a pain to you at times, but you know and I know that we have each other back. My phone are 24/7 and if u need to reach me even at 4am, I will still be there to listen and reply you.
Photobucket
Anusha in Singapore right now and im gonna spent more of my days with my primary school girlfriends and boyfriends. First meeting up will be dinner and sheesha. Hehe. I could hardly wait to try on Strawberry and Grape.

**FATIN! We gonna be dead busy, our life has been super busy aint it? With work that’s filling up almost everyday, bothering our sleeping time and shopping and hanging out time, we still have to meet the primary school mates, then agil, oh and your precious little friends Danial since we missed his big birthday party last night due to we have to go to Sentosa. Then we both know we missed Ricky truckloads! I feel like having a chalet, but its way expensive after me having lots of things to be responsible at. And we have yet to go to the clinic back.

My new year resolution will always be me, to stop bitting my nails, but I cant stop that habit , haha.

I hope 2008 will be a nice beginning, with confession? Im clueless when it comes to him.
**precious diamond have been there for me, to talk to. Hearing him, makes me happy even though we dun meet. He been busy working, so have i. But we still have the time to catch up, never missing one thing here. We have our ups and downs, we argue at times, but its alright right? we dun have a long fight, it just few minutes fight,haha. There is thing we dun agree about but its okay with me. Love you larh precious diamond.

Photobucket

On new year, I went to parkway parade to shop for danial’s birthday gift and we head to Pasir Ris till like 830pm and I quickly rushed back home cause I have to meet Lenny to go Esplanade. So ya, fireworks was nice but not the crowd. It was damn packed with banglas especially, but DUH! What do u expect? It was new year eve right? Then we walked around and saw buddy shukri with girlfriend, that was nice. Then we walked o raffles place Starbucks till 245am and took the cab home. Agil thought I was drunk when he called me but no, I was just hyper and high love. Haha.
Photobucket
Photobucket
i miss them!
Photobucket

1:57 AM