

Valantine's day coming in like one more day! And i might be working,perhaps! One thing for sure, im attending school still.
I do have guys asking me out, but as much as i want to be out with a guy, im not going to.
There is only one that is on my mind, and with his kind of situation, i rather have him resting at home, and i'll be schooling. Movie after that, perhaps! I so badly wanna watch Ps I love you! Meet up with fatin perhaps, beside, its just Valantine's day, nothing special to me! (:
And on 11th february, Joe woke me up in the morning to tell me that he have bad and worse news instead of good and bad news. And this is the worse news ever,
Wan met with an accident while heading to school.
I got up from bed immediately and dial his no and we did conference. While talking, all i could think about is be there for him. And as much people know how shy i get arund him, when it comes to this matter, i put aside my shyness and be there for him. Wan doesnt know that i was coming till i reached and i called and told him that im waiting for him till he was done with dressing. Dearie came out in wheelchair, i pity him a lot. He get 10 days mc, and gosh, no work for 2 weeks and he missing his exams.
My Heavy Sleeper is sleeping more than ever.
And one thing about him is that, when u nag or angry at him, this is what he do best, feeling bad and guilty, he will just remain silent. I remember i was standing there, talking to him about the medical fees and he being stubborn. But cant blame, he was too tired and restless.
He is badly injured, poor him. Bandage everywhere. 
12 February! - I had a short vacation with my whole family, cik's family, grandfather, cica and also, best friend!
I thank you for being there babe, it was indeed a blast! I had lots of fun, and i hope you do too!
Very memorable place. (:
On our way to dinner, it was nice, by the beach and at night, breezy wind and starry cloud!
Perfect plus, plus, I get to see Firework! I LIKE, a lot!! His Beloved Children, my 1st sister was in the room,watching tv while we went bowling.
Those guys, my porters! They never fail to make me laugh. With them,work was never boring, in fact, i look forward to go work just to see them all and laugh and have fun.