.Lady

Shela
Female
19101989 > Libra
.Craves
SOMEONE/MONSTER presence more.
To meet my Beloved Sebastien again.
Get my license by my 20th Birthday.
To have a great 19th Birthday celebration with the love ones
get new flip phone
have more dates with him
create more memories with my dearies
earn more
to know who are my true friends.
For once, get to meet Jonny Live.
To have more patience and take things slowlybr>

.My Buddies

Ashpierre BFFL
Syaz
LiSZ
Fatin
NaddieSP:LinASP
Faruqq
Izzy
naNa
Valarie
Joyce
LennyHun
Fadilah
Nasuha
TizBe
HazelDarling
Fawly
Tasha
Shazlyn
Mat
Nishah
Kak Siti

.Those Memories

.Chit-Chat



.Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* ladygalaxy*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: JS* AS*
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

stickam
Monday, February 18, 2008






Im bored.


Its monday and i been out since morning, someone just passed away. And when i came home, i stuck myself on the computer. Great enuff, jase was online. He is such a sweetheart. He kept me company like since 12 midnight in canada till 7am! That long we chat, funny how and when we did video call on msn, i did not know i had mic together with cam. haha. It was fun. I like him so much!


Anyway, beautiful girls was beeping on my phone, and i was shocked. I was so happy, he wanted me to be the first to hear it, and im here always personal miracle.


Beep went on too, asking me to go lunch last minute, no!HAHAHA!


Life has been okay, im just slacking today, out tomorrow then gonna work and school. More updates real soon people. I know i have been missing in action,but of well.


Things has been back to normal. I hope it will last long.


Till then,


I MISS YOU GIRLS.

U KNOW WHO YOU ARE!


ASHREEN, CICA, AIN. WE NEED TO MEET UP SOON, insyallah.


till then,


HUGS YO!!

8:13 PM