I get help with people around me, i thank you guys for your support and understanding and your advices are stored in my head. I know i can get over, you-know-who, soon... Im speechless, those silence moment, I know, you know we have so many things to share, but just dunno where to start. You have plenty, so do i. IM SPEECHLESS! IM SEX-CI-TED!!!! I HEART THIS INDONESIA ACTOR A LOT! I WONDER HOW MY REACTION WILL B LIKE WHEN I SEE HIM! OMG! CAN I HAVE A PICTURE WITH HIM!?!?!???!?! MAKE THIS WISH COME TRUE!!! oh oh oh.. updates about my ''personal miracle'' im so over him!! I AM!~ 80% will do :SWe gonna miss those days we had.
Those late night out where we went against our curfew just to have fun.
And to this guys here, omg!
You guys know whats wrong evcn when i say nothing.
I heart them alot!
from left :
fazil,me,farid,sebastien,princess shasha,jazrul,jeremy!
The moment we meet,we clicked!
I know they dun read my blog, haha! but who cares.
OMG!!! THANKS TO BOUVIER!!! SHE TOLD ME ZUMI ZOLA IS COMING! I STILL REMEMBER THE CONVERSATION SO CLEARLY! OMG!