.Lady

Shela
Female
19101989 > Libra
.Craves
SOMEONE/MONSTER presence more.
To meet my Beloved Sebastien again.
Get my license by my 20th Birthday.
To have a great 19th Birthday celebration with the love ones
get new flip phone
have more dates with him
create more memories with my dearies
earn more
to know who are my true friends.
For once, get to meet Jonny Live.
To have more patience and take things slowlybr>

.My Buddies

Ashpierre BFFL
Syaz
LiSZ
Fatin
NaddieSP:LinASP
Faruqq
Izzy
naNa
Valarie
Joyce
LennyHun
Fadilah
Nasuha
TizBe
HazelDarling
Fawly
Tasha
Shazlyn
Mat
Nishah
Kak Siti

.Those Memories

.Chit-Chat



.Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* ladygalaxy*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: JS* AS*
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

awkward sunday.
Sunday, July 20, 2008



I wanna go this place... I know its not true but i just love the lighting...


So here i am, at work right now. At the counter, being online while waiting for the other passengers to check in, and luckily I brought my laptop along cause this has been a awkward day at work.



Being on the second floor, i only see the passengers walking around and having just a partner to work with. Its so peaceful. Since 9am till now, 1042am, there is no word say about life. There were no conversation between me and him. Its like as if im invisible. I've been trying to talk things out cause it has been almost 1 week this shit going around and both of us are being ego. I tried to start a conversation, and all he do is either nod or shake his head. I rather work on my own than seeing us in this kind of state.



What did i do wrong? Can someone tell me please.....













Life feels so different without someone who is always there. Life feel incomplete. I've been trying so much not to think about it but its just hard. It aint easy.



I asked him earlier, '' Are you still mad at me?'' he just say ''Nope." but i know that word means more than that. You are just lazy to talk to me about it. I know its been going around your mind just like how its around mine.






10:38 AM