.Lady

Shela
Female
19101989 > Libra
.Craves
SOMEONE/MONSTER presence more.
To meet my Beloved Sebastien again.
Get my license by my 20th Birthday.
To have a great 19th Birthday celebration with the love ones
get new flip phone
have more dates with him
create more memories with my dearies
earn more
to know who are my true friends.
For once, get to meet Jonny Live.
To have more patience and take things slowlybr>

.My Buddies

Ashpierre BFFL
Syaz
LiSZ
Fatin
NaddieSP:LinASP
Faruqq
Izzy
naNa
Valarie
Joyce
LennyHun
Fadilah
Nasuha
TizBe
HazelDarling
Fawly
Tasha
Shazlyn
Mat
Nishah
Kak Siti

.Those Memories

.Chit-Chat



.Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* ladygalaxy*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: JS* AS*
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

doing too much.
Sunday, July 20, 2008


I'm leaving messages and voicemails
Telling you
I miss you
See you got me all alone
Waitin right here by the phone
For you to call me,
Just to here
Your voice tone
I keep on wondering if you was even Feeling me,
I keep on wondering if
This was even meant to be
Tell me imma waste of time, boy

You showing me no sign,
Is it cuz u on Ya gine,
cuz your always on my mind

I keep on wondering if everything you said was true
I keep on wondering if you were really coming through

Now here I go again blowing you up,
And my girlfriends keep telling me
I'm doing too much

I'm out with my girls tryna have a good time
And you know I'm looking fly tryna meet sum other guys
But it gets hard sometimes cuz there ain't no one just like you
I try my best but I can't shake this thing u got me going through

All i can picture is the color of your eyes,
and the way u make me smile I ain't felt this in a while,
But I came to a conclusion that this is pure illusion
Chaos and confusion but
I'm not gonna let it ruin





Just when i try to give in which i did,
you ignore.
Are you even paying attention to what is happening right now?
Everything is a mess over one damn incident.
Its hard for me to forget or erase the picture away from my mind
but if this goes on, it gonna take months.
Im thru fighting and arguing with you for months.
Lets not start it all over again.
We have come this far, lets not ruin this wonderful thing that ever happen to me.
Knowing you, my life gets even better.
Ever since you in my life, i know i wasn't alone.
You know me, the real me.
Inside and outside.
You know about me even when i did not tell you.
The problems we face together, those crazy night we had together.
Please don't make me erase all those precious memories away.
I send you a text, i hope you will reply it somehow.
I miss you so much.
There is so many things to share with you, but i have no idea where to start when we are in this condition.
I have give in, to save this fragile friendship.
Im waiting for you to do the next move.

11:22 PM