.Lady

Shela
Female
19101989 > Libra
.Craves
SOMEONE/MONSTER presence more.
To meet my Beloved Sebastien again.
Get my license by my 20th Birthday.
To have a great 19th Birthday celebration with the love ones
get new flip phone
have more dates with him
create more memories with my dearies
earn more
to know who are my true friends.
For once, get to meet Jonny Live.
To have more patience and take things slowlybr>

.My Buddies

Ashpierre BFFL
Syaz
LiSZ
Fatin
NaddieSP:LinASP
Faruqq
Izzy
naNa
Valarie
Joyce
LennyHun
Fadilah
Nasuha
TizBe
HazelDarling
Fawly
Tasha
Shazlyn
Mat
Nishah
Kak Siti

.Those Memories

.Chit-Chat



.Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* ladygalaxy*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: JS* AS*
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

EVERY MORNING.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008




I gotta admit this, i miss those days.
Where we people party all night long.

Dance and Laugh together.

Witness the crazy shit happen inside.

I wanna club, soon.
Its temptation.

Everytime we walked down town, its like music is being played and, it bring back memories in the club.

October, hurry up!



And farisha, she is super super adorable.
I see her every Saturday and will play with her.

She is so joyful and i was on Live and she came, and Don and Jeff saw her. hehe.


And i found this on one of the special effect thats the webcam have and i just had to snap this.

And i send it to monster and he couldnt stop laughing and he actually remember what happen that day.

Oh boy, i miss you like crazy.

As much as i wanna hear you, i cant.

I know i shouldnt give in and pretend like nothing happen.

Oh no.

And you!

I HAVE BURN EVERYTHING I HAVE THAT REMIND ME OF YOU!

YOUR PICTURES ARE NO LONGER WITH ME.
The receipt of what i purchase is all gone.
The song i wrote about you, its all burnt!
I started cleaning my room, rearranging things and all.

When i saw your pics, i know i have to move on.
AND I HAVE SINCE MONTHS AGO.

You can hide, but you cant run.
I have connections with people you know, and i know but you do not know that.





10:02 AM