I swear i miss all those ppl that is on my desktop, (ignore the middle small pic).
I miss laughing all night long with Dino.
I miss story telling with Shukri.
I miss hanging out with Agil and talk about life and experiencing new things.
I miss camwhoring with Fatin and hanging out with her though we see every week.
I miss Ashreen alot alot! I miss how we will talk about life and problems and Guys!Duh.
I miss Ricky giving us jokes when we hang out and having Sticky chewy chocolate together.
I miss sneaking out with Syazana just to get our cravings.
I miss having lunch with Andrew. He simply crack me up, esp those funny days we had in Pizza Hut.
Congrats to Kak Naz, gonna be a mother soon!
And my mom, she is the best.
Today, she woke me up at 9am, saying
''ela,g keja kul brape? ikot mama nak tak. ticket untuk high tea dengan farel dah jual pat muzika records. mama nak beli siang. nak duduk depan2 sekali. macam that time tengok zumi zola dengan taufik semua. cepat ela, bgn mandi, nanti mama amik''
she is just so adorable. i like seeing her excited and she is someone i can turn to when im down and have a problem.
now im going off to meet her! yeah....Its Hafiz birthday tomorrow, its a pity how he have grow up.
Like he is in Secondary 1 and in love? LOL! and he is still my baby brother who i adore.
Till then, im off to Geylang to get the tickets with mom and then rush back home to go work, and then off to hang out with Fatin at orchard! yeah!
get Starbucks and all, and i miss, BIE & Emilla!
and yes, leh is saleh