I miss going to the market with her and eating her cooking. I miss her dearly. You are always remembered Nek.
I HEART THEM SO MUCH, THAT I DUN WANNA LOSE ANY OF THEM!
At this very moment, where im going thru a lot of shits, i know they are there for me.
no matter if its early in the morning or in the middle of the night, i know they will be arund to cheer me up.
even when im having those shitty moments, where i get angry for some reasons where they do not know what it is, they will still know.
I've been hanging out with them, almost every single day.
After work or during those off days.
Farid is leaving this Tuesday, i know how our days will be like without him arund.
Last night, we kinda have a farwell dinner at Swensens with, Farid and the rest.
Bie, Fatin, Darell, Isyam, Faiz was there too.
While eating and all, i did not expect to see someone there.
I don't mind others, but not him.
What a night.
Seeing him remind me of the money he owes me.
Its so painful.
If the friends girlfriend reading it and telling him now, like whatever!!!
Saw my cousin blog, and yes, its sad that it has been years.